1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions fully, if you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register to our website, and submit your information and use our services, we will ask you to automatically agree to those terms and conditions.
1.4 Onpoint is a platform to connect part-timers with employers
1.5 You must be 18 at least to use our website; on later stages, we will ask you for your ID or any document to prove that.
1.6 Privacy and cookies policy.
2 Copyright notice:
2.1 Website Copyright to onpoint published in 2020
2.2 We, onpoint, we own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on it. All the website contents are reserved.
3 License and use of the website:
3.1 You may:
- View and use onpoint website pages.
- Submit documents, add information, search for a part-time job, and for employers to choose candidates.
- Employers will have limited access to part_timers data however these data cannot be used for anyother reason but hiering.
- Upload and stream videos
3.2 You must accept that you can’t download materials from our website or save any content on your computer or mobile.
3.3 You may use our website for business purposes.
3.4 You may not edit or modify any material on our website
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights of material, you must not::
- Republish materials from onpoint website, including republishing them to other websites.
- Sell any service, sub-license material from onpoint website.
- Exploit material from onpoint website for a commercial purpose. Any material from onpoint website. (You can only forward newsletters if there is any)
- You can’t print any material from onpoint website.
3.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of onpoint website.
4 Acceptable use:
4.1 You must not:
- Use onpoint website in any way or take action that causes damage to the website availability or accessibility of onpoint website.
- Use onpoint website in any way that is an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use onpoint website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, publish, or distribute any material.
4.2 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through onpoint website is (true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading).
5 Use on behalf of the organization
5.1 If you use onpoint website and agreed to the terms and conditions in the course of business, then by doing you bind both:
- Yourself; and
- The person, company, or other legal entity that operates that business.
6 Jobseeker registration and accounts
6.1 This section applies to you if you are a jobseeker.
6.2 To be eligible for an individual account, you must be at least 18 and residents in Lebanon, UAE, and KSA.
6.3 You may register for an account by completing and submitting the account registration form on onpoint website, and by clicking on the verification link in the email that onpoint website will send to you.
7 Recruiter registration and account
7.1 This section applies to you if you are a recruiter.
7.2 To be eligible for a business account on onpoint website under this section, you must be operating a business and:
- If you are a partnership, you must be established under the laws of your country of residence.
- If you are a limited company or other limited liability, you must be incorporated in your country of residence.
7.3 You may register for an account by completing and submitting the account registration form on onpoint website, and by clicking on the verification link in the email that onpoint website will send to you.
7.4 You must pay the fees specified on onpoint website in relation to your account type or any upgrades to your account that you purchase.
7.5 Paid-for services will remain available for the relevant period specified on our website at the time of purchase unless you pay the applicable amount renewal fees.
8 User login details
8.1 If you register for an account with onpoint website we will provide you with a user ID and a password or you create one
8.2 You must keep your password confidential.
8.3 Report in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
8.4 You are responsible for any activity on onpoint, of any failure in keeping your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out os such failure.
9 Cancellation and suspension of your account
9.1 We may:
- Suspend your account;
- Cancel your account; and or
- Edit your account details,
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation, providing that we can cancel any services you have paid for and you have not breached these terms and conditions, we will refund you an amount of your payment, such amount calculated by us using any reasonable methodology.
9.2 You may cancel your account on onpoint website. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel your account.
10 Jobseeker services
10.1 Jobeseekers who register with onpoint website will have access to additional website areas and features, these may include:
- Facilities to upload a CV/profile into our database, to enable registered to search, to access whether the jobseeker may be suitable for the job, and contact the jobseeker through onpoint website or directly.
- A facility to allow the jobseeker to browse our database of job listings.
- A facility to allow the job seeker to receive email alerts, newsletters, notice for competitions, and or other email notifications from us.
- A facility to limit the disclosure of confidential information to recruiters, and or
- Any additional services specified on onpoint website from time to time,
10.2 We acknowledge that we merely provide a facility to enable job seekers and recruiters to get in touch and that we do not monitor the recruiters who advertise on onpoint website, and you agree that you will not hold us liable or seek liable, in relation to any loss, damage or expense that you suffer arising out of the actions or omissions of a recruiter.
10.3 For the avoidance of doubt, any cv you upload shall constitute “your content”
11 Recruiter services
11.1 Recruiters who register with onpoint website will have access to additional area and features, which may include
- The ability to post advertisements on onpoint website. (not for the time being)
- Access to our database of jobseekers and or,
- Any services specified on onpoint website from time to time.
11.2 For the avoidance of doubt, any advertisement you upload or supply to us shall constitute “your content”
11.3 You acknowledge that we merely provide a facility to enable jobseekers and recuiters to get in touch and that you will not hold us liable, or seek to hold us liable, in relation to any loss, damage or expenses that you suffer arising out of the actions or omissions of jobseekers.
11.4 Onpoint is not responsible for payments between part-timers and employers
11.5 Onpoint will not be held liable for any incident for part-timers or employers during and after the event.
11.6 The employer should pay the fees according to the terms and conditions in the contract between the freelancer and him.
11.7 Onpoint will not be responsible for any absence of part-timers after being hired for a specific job or not accomplishing a job assigned to her/him through onpoint portal.Recruiters must treat the information in our database of jobseekers as confidential, and must only use the database and information for the purpose of seeking candidates to fill jobs. And recruiters must not copy any information from the database to any third party except as strictly necessary for that purpose.
11.8 We warrant to recruiters that we will perform the paid-for recruiter services with reasonable care and skill.
11.9 We do not warrant that recruiters will receive any applications in relation to job advertisements, nor do we warrant that our database will hold information regarding jobseekers that are suitable and qualified for the positions recruiters to be filled.
12.1 All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on onpoint website are stated (inclusive of VAT) or (exclusive of VAT)
12.2 You must pay to us the fees in respect of onpoint website in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with any instructions on onpoint website.
12.3 We may vary the fees from time to time by posting new fees on onpoint website, but this will not affect fees for services that have been previously paid.
12.4 If you dispute any payment made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
12.5 If you make an adjustment credit card, debit card or other charge-back, then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date our written request:
- An administration fee including VAT
- If you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we may suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you.
- We may at any time set off any amount that you owe us against any amount that we owe to you, by sending you a written notice of the set-off.